9.3.2014

Meet Dresslily


One of my biggest hobbies is online shopping and exploring fashion online. Even though there are plenty of online fashion stores, each time I get to know a new one I have to explore it all. This time I want to introduce you to a new website I discovered called Dresslily . You can find there anything you wished for from clothing to accessories to shoes in super great prices. I wanted to share with you two items I got from dreslily, the shipping was pretty fast and the items are in great quality. Check them out!



Some "official" images of the items:

I absolutely adore houndstooth print and never get sick of it. This top has a little "twist" as it comes in yellow print, love it! very pretty and great quality for just 10$! 


Find the bag here


For conclusion, my experience with dresslily.com was really good and I highly recommend you all to give it a try if you haven't done so already.

Chic & love
Hila



אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

תמיד כיף לשמוע מה שיש לכם לומר :)